Pupil Parliament 2021/2022
So far this year Pupil Parliament have actioned the following things across school;
- Conducted pupil wellbeing questionnaires across school to feedback to staff
- Hosted Christmas Themed Movie Nights for Infants and Juniors to raise money for school resources
- Sourced donations of classroom toys and games for wet playtimes
- Ordered new playground equipment for every class in school
- Organised special events for World Book Day, Mother's Day and Easter
At the start of the school year and again in Spring, Pupil Parliament sent out a questionnaire to every child at Gunthorpe to gather their thoughts and feelings about some of the key aspects within school.
Below is a copy of the questionnaires along with a table of results and responses from the children.